So
my life is terribly interesting.
Dave, my friend and I were at the weekend FETR at a party.
Since there were only meant the sluts that they look more comfortable with as I do. Which I'm dan innermost times cut on the mouth.
FETR has thrown out the Sluts then. My homies stand by me!
If I meet ncoh once I send them to the disgusting stupid japener, with the big nose, so he durchfickt the right times. So I'd
the net with a barge pole times touch .....
And then the comic Visubitch his "friends". Whoa hey, they make me very aggro ... Total
childish and sloppy and bitchig. I koz if I see again * koz *
One makes a total of "evil" and is in fact so stupid and straw häaslich because you bkommt just the need of the bludgeoned to in NEN ack and then eaves ewe lamb.
stupidity must be punished yet!
When I met once in real life, I can guarantee nciht ...
and their ridiculous photos bitch-making girlfriend.
"Tschönni" - childish, stupid, naive, can be carried by anyone and take hässlcih as night. They fit really well together. The
Both are to be silly together by this ugly Japanese, can to fuck with the big nose (
I am so aggro on !!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment