Ok ... A short archive
As you can see I was in last year's extremely lazy when it comes to my updates. Well, it's a lot happening, and now here I could write a long apology for how little time I had ... well, I had enough to do, but really everyone in between but a little bit of time. Apart from that I do not know if it even exists yet someone who would read the whole thing ...
;-) Anyway, I am now a pharmacist. Since the end of January. I have now officially qualified me to let ankacken of pissed-off customers. shit now I am back: with a difference! Anyway, I've
so included at the insistence of my former boss at the hospital a second study. If I do that, I may call me "Master of Science. I can not get used because really it ... that sounds excessive and chief determining. As if one had ne more related to what the supernatural. Although I must say that "graduate pharmacist" does not sound better ... Then yes I've
degree nor the title of this journal changed. And for a reason. Because the data I've collected at the hospital, the paper is not worth it, to which I have copied them, my Prof has assigned me a new topic. I can now grow my own cancer! In culture flasks, of course. It feels as if you had 1 million children, with the difference that they do not complain when you do editing. And they are undemanding: Feed every two days, and deal with overcrowding in new bottles. And they grow ... like weeds. The most beautiful thing is: I can abuse them with drugs. Either they keep it out, or they perish. Darwin says hello! I will only say one thing and when they when they do the other. And then jump out of an academic title ...
I'm curious!
0 comments:
Post a Comment