Monday, July 6, 2009

Road Registerable Buggy

Ahem ... A beginner

... sorry.

After a desperate call, but finally a bit of time left here (thank you Millie, you are a treasure !!!), I noticed that I'm a negligible piglets.
I'm sorry that I have been left behind nothing more than a month. Ok, the month was full of work and other shit, but still ...

A few new things I know still to report. My first boss (which has the three pharmacies, which includes the smallest one in which I work) has NEN bang. It has given me such a semi-annual issue which I will edit until mid July. Food supplements in Internet pharmacies, what preparations it, what is the nutrient composition, as is the price, as is the quality? Super is, indeed, a topic which is covered in the study nauseam ... is to say, I have no idea. But it has not yet taken my Mitpraktikanten better: the check must be on colostrum, and whether human use is reasonable. This is the milk that cows give directly after calving, and is not designed for human consumption. But anyway, I reg me of nonsense for a long time to no more.
Oh, and discount agreements are an asshole. The AOK to 01.06. new closed. That means I must now of old grannies 85 say they get their ramipril bluefish now from a company called.

WHO CALLS HIS COMPANY PLEASE BLUE FISH??

"These are not my sugar pills, which were previously accessible in ner red and white box in there and not in a blue" ... I can not hear this anymore. Charlottenburg is full of snobs ... with the people here you can discuss real hard. I know now, most homeopathic companies that know how to order absurdly high powers, how to beischafft Chinese finished product (let yourself be so Qi Ju Di Huang Wan spell on the phone!) To discuss can be demented grannies for foot creams (Have you any more the Nutriologie cream No. 1 or 2?) let me ankacken with arrogant doctors and hyperactive, ill-tempered depressives (Why did you give me melt tablets, damn it, I usually always tablets!) and vegetarians say that the most natural source of iron for human flesh. That is quite something! And I have at least 2x per day ne Vaginalpilz consulting. Honestly, now I dream at night by the application of KadeFungin Kombipackung Vaginalovula + vaginal cream.
Oh, and doctors are the shittiest of all customers. This morning at our one is freaked out because we have no methylprednisolone in stock. A couple of weeks I've been angekackt of such a doctor, because I drop her diazepam I moved out only after the doctor card.

YES I CAN READ ON THE FRONT THAT DOCTOR IS NE?

Well, never mind. I hate doctors. Which are also on the phone so damn-joylessness. My colleague had to leave today ankacken because they are the ingredients of an article that no longer is commercially available, could not see immediately. Yeah, I ask that the next time, if the type is not in practice ne question can answer instantly. And the company
Arcana is stupid. There hangs for 3 hours on the phone to reach you ("Our office hours are from 8 - 14.30 clock, except for the breakfast break from 9.30 - 10.00 clock, and the lunch break from 12.00 - 12.30 clock"). As good would I sometimes have ...

That's it for now. Try me now to report back regularly as this food supplement is the first crappy time being. Until then,

Hope I took you up on what's brought the first laugh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment