Friday, July 24, 2009

Kates Playground Streaming Movies






I was busy today udn have much at my Emilie cos worked o-oV almost as busy as on my Pokedex XD "









still missing:
hat lining
Shoes
glove
-RV in the upper part -puffed sleeves (because that helps me Sop sop \u0026lt;3)
Serging seams of na-edge quantitative XD "
-sew skirt (goes au only Sop> \u0026lt;my machine as strikes)
-excess seam allowance cut
Peru
style ... I think that's it oo "

Unfortunately not isses below become so acute as it should oO No idea what went Scheifes .. in my editing wars better> \u0026lt;"
But I had now no longer the motivation to change the oO
All in all, my Cos sewn relative ordet to be WTF I do not versths XD

then still Tai sew ann udnd I'm done * _ *
Before I grab the photos inside (I am without make-up Rest >______\u0026lt;"""""" I see otherwise better XD)





WHO REPLACED WITH ME TO THE ANI
POKEMON
??
Bzwtrifft who is with me underground? . _. I want for my udn Krypuk Pokdex I have to for 35 people in the background> \u0026lt;


meet so I sent the myth of XD (UNGESCHMINKT!!! !)









Boa because you siht how thin is Emilie \u0026lt;\u0026lt;"and how fat and round I am .. net yet so far ... X_X But next year we have in school outerwear *_____* whoa I'm so on it XD "Let's see obs year again is not as nice tatty (decrepit in the sense of refaraten udn other deadlines \u0026lt;\u0026lt; ) But last year I learned nothing new, except in section oO I could have anything (especially WVT X_x but since next year is nothing new =_=.. I dunno why I just as non-home must remain XD)
Pokemon stood on the holiday Anfage: 140
Present Pokemon was 357
I currently stand on as Pokemon, Digimon udn Princess Tutu *_______* want everything cosplayyyyyyyyyyyyyyn> \u0026lt; o030o Burmy loves you all .. to Dusseldorf jet x_X "" My Cosplay motivation is at the moment eh not the greatest of all that is not Princess Tutu XD I can currently only Ahiru udn Tutu cosplay * 3 * I am therefore already on the SO nichi >-\u0026lt;"""
(of course there still so much what I'd like to cosse, but currently prefer the XD) I got the
Last week spent at Mama XD it was quite funny. On the day I watched anime like Digimon and Pokemon XD "and then played all day Pokemon ... My Pokedex is 140 Pokemon caught grown to 209th I'm proud of myself X3 With Pokemon is wiedermal I noticed something: Wobbuffet XD How cool is it> w \u0026lt;how ultimately perfect Brmy o0 \u0026lt;0o, how cute Pachirisu >-\u0026lt;... and how shit, stupid, annoying, and stupid Piplup ...... V_V "






0 comments:

Post a Comment