Thursday night:
person eien I still I do not know eiegtlich in the room, was the probability that it is the good of cosplaypartnerin na girlfriend is not very high, especially because it was written by chance \u0026lt; \u0026lt;")
Saturday:
FRÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜHSTÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ; ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜCK
The breakfast was great, it fehltre only my beloved scrambled eggs> - \u0026lt;"
And then the chaos began eiegtlich; _;"
I have my fingers really hard during the shoes stick burnt X_x
As we were then at the Con, I had to learn this now not only lacks usnere Doremi> \u0026lt;(which is n day become ill before ;_;") but usnere Nicole and our Momoko, the two haten their cosplays blown up> \u0026lt;So I was alone with our Sophie was also nciht wirklcih anwesed but> \u0026lt;(the largest prob the only thing was the Emilie still have my favorite chara is net XD un up only stepped in was stupid then stop standing around alone)
SIDN Me Later and tuk but still came in with the Zivi Peru encouraging head, which was I totally cute of you, you have also noticed that you are sorry >________\u0026lt;
Unfortunately, I was no longer quite so motivated because I have photo's feet only hurt yet again and I sweated terribly was = _ = But the great, sarah udn I now have Cosplay partner for Dialga Palkia .. udn gegammelt then Sop to Sarah on the ceiling (WRBUNG: Sarahj udn udn Mikuru Haruhi Sop sweetest ever \u0026lt;3) I- then when someone came to the dead XD "" gecosst from Haruhi aht .. But I only
meien feet with pointe shoes tortured> 3 In the hotel I showered first spend udn total long ...*___________* then who still has chance to meienr Zimemrtür knocked out of Bielefeld which I have been n few more years had no contact XDDDDDD "It was faszinierd .. oO is only later came to visit sarah isn room, then Naddl udn later a few others .. FUCK KAPADOR v__________________V Sunday:
TAIIII SOPs and my ultimate IC (thank God were wirs net oO) cosplay XD ....( slowly I have no desire to tap oO " ;""")
We have a wicked sweet D2 group made the erstaunlciherweise perfectly fitted to the size of our ahben O_O (yes even me XD)
with which we do not have photos made a short time later came the rain gives us a less sexy wetlook missed XD "Meien Tai peru is now unfortunately completely out; _; "
why we ahben usn also endschieden by 3 clock Con to leave ahben only a short time at the station rumgegammelt udn then began the mega fun to really XD-
SARAH HAS A ; HALBMONDGESIICHT XD "
-
Cookies can not bake one has to look forward
-* sarah beatings * oo" ""
-Naddl has hurt itself in confusion XD "
DC comes the wall
determined and even more stupid waste of me and no longer think of XD "" " Ani Conclusion: Animagic 2009 was the corresponding setting umstäden wirklcih super ^ - ^ but not what wirklcih win God, but not remarkably bad ^ - ^ However, we have finally re-met many nice people> 3 list Pokemon names with key words like OUR AIM To reassure:
I paworaga
sweet Pachirisu
annoying woing
strong CATERPIE
disgusting gastrodan
naddl plipuglasa sweet
Jigglypuff annoying aufdringlig Piplup amiable glaziola Victreebel
sarah pahustapi
sweet palim
sneaky
Houndoom graceful stahlos
stubborn pikachu
hagemeto sweet sop haspiror frightening GENGAR bitchy mew innocent Togepi
Annie if you read this! You have a name XD "
HAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i-who is a Kangaskhan and what he would replace me over once fü'r my Pokedex? ;_;""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah Jacqueline + = Sunflora
PS: Vll I pack a few more pictures later if I feel like pure've oO
0 comments:
Post a Comment