Boa I only last 2 weeks school but it seems like 10 or more @ _ @
On Wednesday we have a deadline equal for a small clothing line consisting of (thankfully only) a Modelzeichnug, 5 coat forms sketchy and 5 outlined udn vividly crafted design element oO (what imemr should be) a technical drawing (I HATE Technical drawings I kannd a snet ;_;") And all this at the theme-My favorite Kö ; rperstelle emphasize oO """""""""""""""""""""""" ;"""""""""""""""" ERROR
XD Oh yes, and it should be a simple dress (with me it's simply ind school but net oO)
contest especially at the end again so coming ne, for example, a night shift to get lost and finished the same as people like always having "forgotten" udn no later make \u0026lt;\u0026lt;"
I think it is primarily the design of the clothes damage as Holper endstehen stumbling in a week must, _, I had been so on it happy michd udn a right to skip due to time constraint I am participating udn again the first-best in the latest fashion show entirely discontented> \u0026lt; I've already bought material but although I have not even cut the .. what we need to fit a pattern / motif ;___;" The so Muelligen T ^ T
0 comments:
Post a Comment