Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What Race Is More Susceptible To Breast Cancer

Connichi and other Cosplay Animagic

Connichi Cosplay plans:





Friday (if I for can come> _ \u0026lt;) Emilie (Doremi Motto!)


Saturday
-possibly only Wobbuffet (cotton version XD) version andconnecting Mikuru-Alice in Wonderland (creative self)


Sunday-Princess Tutu


















Friday
: I hope I can come wirklcih >___\u0026lt; it nice to see the group Währe times completely before all because I did Emilie oO "
Saturday : I gefrat Wurd if I do Woing * _ * da net no one can say but how >____\u0026lt;, siht can I afford not really new cosplays (due to lack of student loans in August) and kindly make my people with me without much money I Cosplays XD creates the skirt of the Alice cos I have at school sometimes have to do as homework, so it is of quality is not the worst XD

Sunday
: I hope so that we seiiiiiiiiiiiin to make it complete; _ and when creating wirs net but should-I'm still looking forward totally wasted ... * 3 *
\u0026lt;---- for Kura XD And would like to make here a few cosplays next year I definitely *_____ * Looking forward to the way mitcosplayer ^ - ^













first Dialga Palkia along with Sarah as second (? With Dani) SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT *______________* 3.Chibiusa have everything on substance as ^ - ^ \u0026lt;- pretty sure next year 4th Tsuruya with Sop as Haruhi, Mikuru as Sarah? udn Naddl as Yuki?
5th KArin Aoi (DNA ²) \u0026lt;- even quite sure
6th Burmy Burmy as Sarah o030o
7th Tutu Ahiru or sooooo many versions including Schuluni and civilization 8th Yolei with Sarah as Ken udn vll a few others (Sop and so XD) 9th Takato with Sop as Riku and Sarah as Henry * 3 * vll this year 10th Sakura movie outfit with Sarah as Syaoran (vll create wirs yes times XD) 11th Sakura rüschihe Kitsch school uniform with Sarah as Tomoyo XD 12th Sakura Dress Back to Sarah as Tomoyo 13th Doremi first *_________* Outfit with Sarah as Sophie? 14th Pii-chan (intrinsically creative) with Sop as Mikako 15th Miwako (intrinsically creative) with Sop as Yukari SIDN All cosplays that I would like to do! Nichtd It means I am doing or even as the I will make other net ^ - ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment