Sunday, October 18, 2009

Men Wearing Sleeveless Undershirts

Part III: Enniskillen and Omagh by night (past 2 weekends)

I want to deprive anyone even know what happened in the last two weeks Sun For example, there was the trip with Claire and Gaetan with colleagues in Enniskillen that we always have a lot of fun. We hiked to the Castle Coole, which has not been particularly cool out. . But all around a beautiful park

Here we are glorious continental Europeans on the way to the "Castle" (why the quotation marks you wait?):


** The man waving the left: My German brother in Enniskillen, Denis of Osnabrück. Constance would, my colleague at the St. Michael's College in Enniskillen, undisputed cook the Forces: Between us I say **

to see in the park: Happy tree friends ;-)



the center of the park: The "Castle" is cool, so in my book one villa. Nothing special, a neoclassical building of a long-deceased, distinguished gentleman ...



Below: German Corner. Sharp tongues we threw homosexuality ** what an unenlightened "allegation", but the ** only in passing, I call it simply a cool Photo! Note that public consumption of alcohol in this country can be very expensive! As Germany is more liberal, but we did not want the fun can take. Furthermore, there was no real danger, there was hardly anyone on this Saturday in the park



Later in the pub. I work with David on the German-French friendship, kindly give . by the Guinness Brewery





French corner: Gaetan and Alexis. Mean! I do so be photogenic!!



But I'm trying very hard. Below: One misconception is confirmed: Germans are damn tall! Far right: Sara from Spain, one of the Enniskillen


***************************. ********************************************** **
Time Slip ** elapsed in the weekend, so yesterday, we had a few guests, assistants, and other locals. Kudos to the chefs de cuisine that evening, Morgan and Claire, who not only three Kiesch (How is that really?) have made, but have the most chocolatey fondant (kind of muffins?) served, the cost could I ever! Se bon, says the German, who can not speak French! In the picture you see also finally our kitchen, where I surprised the ** ** sure some of you every day, cook for me the next day at school does not have to test the canteens.






After we were tired, round and it felt really immobile ** like a family party, it's just like a week ago today in Enniskillen, where Constance has cooked for the whole time just Omagh-Enniskillen-Mob two chickens ... Respect! **, We went to the Main Street in Omagh, where every Saturday is live music and pubs in the area are illuminated nice as here Oster arm. I for one prefer the traditional Irish pub, but McCann's, which is not in the Main Street. In McCann's every Thursday and Sunday live Irish folk music to play: some people just sit in a corner of the pubs, and practice. Just awesome! From McCann's the next time I make photographs.
disadvantage on Main Street: Besoffskis at every step, every now and again a small brawl ** do not worry: security is ALL OVER the place ** and women who are dressed so cheaply and easily as required by the British-Irish stereotype.




Finally, a picture of the WG: Gaetan, Claire, et moi and Noemi. The red light should stimulate your imagination not unreasonably, it's just a normal bar


I was way from Thursday to Friday in Belfast, Wiebke visit the first time! ! She had birthday on Thursday. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my camera, but we did include a very interesting bus tour of Belfast, where I learned a lot.
is one reason why I will make my next entry in my true threat and a historical digression on the still smoldering current conflict in Northern Ireland. I only say this much: My colleague Hélène in Strabane had a weekend can not sleep because a dead terrorist sympathizers frequently shoot shots into the air and luckily ** ** only ALLEGEDLY a bomb on their street were placed. Things here were a bit tense recently - not even in Omagh, but selectively, for example, in Strabane. For this I will write to rigorous research in the next entry something. But do not worry! 99% of the people here want to know about the violence of the past, nothing more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment