I've not written already eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewigs. I shame on me beautiful for * Vice * indie corner
It has also changed so a lot ... Well first, I am now in fashion school! It is just great. I love to learn something new. (And out of my mouth). A small blemish, I regret to say anyway. The classes are not great. Anything but older women who beforzugen to be alone. There are two other young classmates, but they have excluded me because of my clothes only too happy. jaja yes, it can not all be perfect. Is only a year since I left school totally to yourself like, I can ignore it ...
What's more, we have a car! Yes you may not believe it. XD A green Mazda. (Make me actually care but the color is just great), The whole thing was quite a quick shot. Sinan had totally fed up at cold weather and the bike to work and just went to look even cars. The rest of you think you can yes.
Currently I am working totally. I do at the exhibition "Young Design". This is so ne exhibition, at which one can present himself made clothes and jewelry. Well, honestly be. My participation is not exactly voluntary. Sinan and Mischa have persuaded me. I am not angry with the two, as I could = D joah so I'm busy at the sewing and designing. However, I bring no concept purely in my creations. Thousand ideas but nothing fits. I despair even in my mix of styles ... but perhaps there is just that my subject. Nothing fits together .. Oh, I do not know ... I hope I have an idea.
I already have my first order. YIPIEEEEEEEEEHHH!! The daughter of Edith (Edith, youth counselor of my brother) married to Edith and I can sew a dress. And since that everything still is not enough for Madame never tired again in February is a vampire ball and Meajy and I have decided this year to sew a Rococo costume. Yeah ... I've got something against me will not get bored XD
I still have a small changes to my hair ... momentchen * * voila photo, upload
I NEN just pure black stripes made. But not quite to the head but only on the left side to the center back. I LOVE IT!! (How could I live without XD)
My dear Linda will go to Australia in early November. I miss them already ... actually there are only three months, but still ... I'm looking for them in any event total. And woe to them is not coming back;)
This Joel is still with us at weekends. We have just now ordered that the Chinese people. Was quite okee. The rice was real tasty, but I tried something new and did not taste quite as good as the other items. Now the men for the 100th time watching Hitman.
See you soon and hopefully I'll write NEN bit more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment