Monday, October 5, 2009

Pure Silk Sarees In Hyderabad

Part II: Training Day or: NO PAIN, NO GAIN

Last Saturday, 3 October 2009, I was driven by Gaetan on one of my fitness and pain thresholds: A day tour with the bike from Omagh to Strabane, which are 70-80 miles! Honestly, my knees were hurting after that, my whole body half-dead! I do not like in the previous ** ** Leave a text entry desert, so the child-friendly short version with many pictures:

Gaetan and I plan in the week Half Term Holiday (Mon, 26 Oct to Fri 30 Oct, so to Halloween) , a bike tour through Northern Ireland and we can probably appeal to other wizard stops or overnight stays and breaks Guinness. We have written to all of the 130 assistants and get some answers - I call collegiality! We will see ... I am at least according to our training day Omagh Strabane - Strabane-Omagh concerned that Gaetan me slack
sometime i can lie on the roadside. The good man that is lying down on a bike a condition, AMAZING! Ute, our one-day tours of Bielefeld around me not able to prepare! Gaetan has made cycling tours in France, Spain and Wales - which explains a lot. Whoever moves into the Pyrenees, laughs at the hills of the Sperrins. I can laugh after 30 kilometers without a break, however, only tortured - if ever! .

The bikes Note: The pink bike is from the scrap yard - and it goes well, we replace the! Wheels as soon as someone feels uncomfortable. The pink part is actually a little too small for me, but the seat is comfortable ...




Blooming Landscapes ...




In the best pub in the area in Strabane, "The Farmer's Home". And as always, was "a lovely time for a Gui nness" ;-) We have just unpacked our sandwiches and fed - after all we had for 30 kilometers only eaten a banana. And there was no one who has railed: "YOU MAY NOT HERE Packed lunch CONSUME"


We visited our colleague Hélène in Strabane, she works with me in Strabane Grammar. Note the cozy atmosphere in this pub: There are two floors, we are on the top. Gaetan is the right of the fireplace (which was not yet noon, but at night it's a dream there!). The bar below is small, I'd call it family. We ordered a Guinness and got us right with people in conversation. A man who worked in the 90s in Germany, in Herne in the good old Ruhrpott. He said he could not speak German, only one thing: "Snäil, Snäil" That would have told the Germans always with him. Hm, I thought, "snail" but is English for "worm ".... Until I found out: "Quick! Quick !"... Well, the Germans -! WE HAVE NO TIME BUT



following picture is really cool because it half the way back marks (we are in Newtownstewart, about 10 miles away from Omagh. Oh, do not ask me, I do not count in miles ...). The picture is unfortunately not perfect: Gaetan makes me personally responsible have not the whole rainbow in the photo. You ask yourself: What ALL? Well, in fact, a rainbow stretched from one end of the floor seems a long way to another - virtually from Omagh to Newtownstewart behind. Such a perfect rainbow I had ever seen in my life. Well, unfortunately, I underestimated how quickly disappears as a rainbow again and I have eaten only once relish my Snickers. Gaetan said to me today "You were too greedy, man!". I find that hard to clear. Or ...? **




0 comments:

Post a Comment