Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chlamydia Mouth Symptoms

unleashed_wings @ 2009-11-01T14: 45:00

I'm sitting in the living room and enjoy the beautiful weather. The sun shines directly into our living room and warmed the otherwise cold room to wonderful summer temperatures. I even forget it really is already November. XD

Yesterday we were with Linda. You ne small but nice farewell party organized at her house. so in the by and large it was cozy and super. Finally we saw a few people what they already had not seen forever.

This morning I could not sleep late (the weather was probably the day that I enjoy). I was already standing up at 10 clock. After an extensive breakfast Sinan began to gamble and I bums on the sofa. Then I surfed the internet and even a few hours later I had already sent two large online orders .. XD I never learn I have been a few weeks so no longer satisfied with our non-decorative in the kitchen, so I've ordered a few things ... Photos are posted of course, once it is reached.

Joah otherwise edit I'm just present at our old photos. Namely, would have been a long long time, a photo wall in our bedroom .. eports Jaja Picture available then of course.

Later I would absolutely have to see Gübsen. Just a bit of a walk, enjoy the sun and eat cakes from the farm .. wonderful. 'm looking forward to it (comes with schatzi also Juhui!)





0 comments:

Post a Comment