Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bathroon Ladder Radiators

the Tschakkeline

oO I like myself to come just name meanings to Google. oO And I have to say really interesting times where Jacqueline is udn that stupid people have Tschakkeline made of it? Oô

I must say because of the name was once again a very traumatic experiences XD *
celebrate with Clara *> 3
guy: How do you say?
me: I am Jackie the UDN is Clara!
guy: Jackie? I
: YES Jacqueline halt.
guy: Tschakkeline? Did your parents verklagtich already? I
: =____________=""""""""""""

of Vorname.com oO

Hebrew
French
Old Testament
» = Yahweh (God's Name) (Hebrew) AKEB = the heel (Hebrew) = akab cheat displace, (Hebrew)
Meaning / translation: may the Lord protect; heel holder, he fraudsters gt (I feel me n little ripped because of the cheat XD XD the others I knew)

Personalities: Eva Longoria and Jacqueline Anne Jacqueline Hathaway (I did not know that the so-called oO)

Comments on the first name .. ..... I personally think it is a very nice, modern name. But recently got from my French friends heard that there is an age-old Jacqueline name as Herta or Kreszentia .. ;)
(watt great ôo why I call it not Helga xDDDDDDD)

...... ch also have found a different meaning for our name, and that the revolutionary ! (Which I find cool> 3)

other pages:
.... Jacqueline, the French form of the German name is Jacqueline (na da habsch nomma so lucky> 3) I have a

Table found where people are valued, how they assess a "Jacquleine" The really bad XD \u0026lt;\u0026lt;"is
And that will" Jacqueline "s not considered intelligent XD How mean ey XD
also as unsportsmanlike Oo (YES YES they are right, at least for me> 3)
But even as a young attractive udn XDDDDDDDDDDDD

...... Jacqueline
come since the 1960s before the front ranks of the German Forestry Statistics. In 1994 it was enough for a place among the top 10 Since the year 2004 do, however, hardly parents call their daughter Jacqueline.

.... Ch see the principle as Fiene.
I think you should "lower class name to attach any great significance. That's a snobbish attitude, because there is no shame to be part of the lower class.
One should with a name not want to show how educated you are. I think Marcel
really great and we would forgive him now, if my friend would like it. Marvin likes me well. I do not mind that both names seem to fall more into the "Kevin-drawer". However, I think
Jacqueline (unfortunately) for not more forgivable because too many Schakkeline circulating jokes. (As was as was T____T)

... (The study uch so ne thing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I find my last name to something from the absolutely unpassenste Jacquline oo .. that's a fact XD)

.....
Many people have registered like Justin, Jason, Jacqueline Chantal or unforgivable, especially to German surname as Schulz and Müller, but the child is able to live with his name, even if it sometimes silly sayings like "Chantal the whore next door "and" Jacqueline, the girl from the panel with alcoholics as parents hear "mus
(yes yes yes yes I ;___________________________________; sachs The thing with NEM surname XD)


boredom finished XD
Conclusion: Because Jacqueline n so stupid fashion name was (thanks mom XD) and most are too stupid pronounce it oo "is the name so fucked oo. Can not someone on ma eg. Sarah rumhacken XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD "

0 comments:

Post a Comment