unleashed_wings @ 2009-11-03T09: 16:00
good morning ...
today I've actually slept through the morning but ... XD well, is frankly not be so bad. werkstatttag we have today, which are voluntarily one anyway and since I have the last two visits good, I'm non-persons guilty conscience. So I finally have time today to catch the high school level, which I missed when I was sick.
I hope I'll get a lot today. I still have soooooo front lots. What should I do still do it, nor the pattern drawing for homework, where do I create NEN skirt for a picture. Then I still have the pattern make for a pair of pants (I'm almost done, just stick the parts, Juhui), then I still ne Moulure (samples) stitch to check a cut and make a few last good trial run for PVM. I'd finished, but then it'll really going on. I'd still like to sew my pants unfinished ready, then sew my skirt the button, then copy out yet the pattern for the vampire ball, then sew a skirt (I have great persons Snuggle fabric purchased) and and and ... jaaa I want everything at once. tomorrow is indeed another day ... XD
So I make time to work
tschüüsss
0 comments:
Post a Comment