Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How To Make A Welcome Wedding Messages

o030o

First of all, I'm hungry = _ = to eat nothing at home, am zufaul for shopping, to cook anyway. I can even eat pizza or other fast food .. but Ugh I'm sick all something out of the neck >_______\u0026lt;" (besides, I'm back from something grown too fat O_O "everything from year druff >_>"" DIET XD ") is
So who last cooked for me udn me? ôo
(it ista uch Miess eat lebensnotwedig is I HATE >___\u0026lt; oo cook, I cook and clean even better than \u0026lt;\u0026lt;"Cooking is my all-mega-anti-hobby >____\u0026lt; , "") ... I've
imemrnoch hunger ......=_=



moment Sunday night Once again a schreckllicher my life!
I sit in my bed reading udn was fairly even deeper ...
... then suddenly I had the feeling to be watched, but who Solte be there?
So I knew there next to my bed, right when I turn around Definitely a spider sizt!
AND ???!!!! I was right Oo Boa n bitch >_\u0026lt;\u0026lt;""" HUGE (well not as big as the spider Berlebeck but almost as big as Spider ne Herford, _, in any case to entourage FS , r I> 3 I think the nj bissl was larger than the oo Dokomi spider ")
In any case, I can udn death bravely covered a thick book on it did not ordet druffgekloppt> \u0026lt;" And what happened; _; crawls alongside the bottom away O_O book! Then at night I've
at 11 the vacuum cleaner got> _ \u0026lt;I did not care, fortunately I've still got se; _;
(eigtlich leiber I would bring out the things I can not really kill insects ma ... Can fruit flies okay .. oO)
After excluding wars over again with me, circulation in the ass, ass night X_x all goofy oo
me ma who say why?
first I now had attacks since the Dokomi (which experiences n ey XD) not as panic-ne, se did in summer even the way makes the au ven udn were not that much smaller ...?!
second what is the ???????!!!!!! gizmos eigetlich so disgusting I can not contain other bugs udn critters if its on, since I have no problem with the UDN is not intended as a spider Hüpsch oo

So that's the trauma processing
XD What I do currently like that? ^. ^

Iwr currently have a school-internship ôo ie we have udn normal working hours, working under "operating conditions" whosoever believes> 3
We must be so stupid udn patchwork fabrics from old bed linen prepared in such oo the substances are part become totally great, but seeing as a dress, skirt or top, just stupid from V_V "(except the one I picked out a dress udn sewn Ahbe * _ * they are great) So all
not particularly spanned out because more often than usual have Lachflash oo "God I've cried a lot XDDDD" DA usnere class Klassenmaskotchen has> 3 the Ranjid Ismael yük must also cooperate XD
I-but when we have the little udn then our teacher pressed on the eye it meant to him a few times should anstä ; digestion sew clothes> 3 And they did it actually * _ * THANK YOU Mrs. Paul> 3 our Ranjid siht now as great XDDDD "
Is not he great> 3 (which comes everywhere with me, even in Paris, he was encouraging udn Pokeday XD)

"Unfortunately," there were training again after the holidays to "serious" in the class LOSS XDDDDD No more bubble, what a pity that I've yet they allegedly bullied (yes I'm bo ; se oo) because I ignored them and de rest of the class and even from one day to the evil was XDNach the placement exams ann standing again udn Refarate the usual stuff in OO> - \u0026lt;

Oh what is most important yet currently >__________\u0026lt; I search for new ne with handing in Bielefeld! (Until end of January >_____\u0026lt; * search *) Meri udn I have decided to set up, of various, dissolve our WG. Ua. why because I do not really warm water imemrnoch have V_V "And every time the landlord to the water heater? oO did create was then i-an electric device breaks ôo most cases the cable for the wireless routers \u0026lt;\u0026lt;" or the television V_V "
why i find the best new development in nem ne handing of Wired XD"

Cosplay:
I'm already on Peru fleißg order for next year or this.
I want my Palkia create Cosplay this year * _ * And a
Peru for Miwako I'm also because I am currently so dauergeflasht of Para Kiss and Gokinjo (Sop I read wills nomma> \u0026lt;)
also I hope that we begin immediately after the placement Usner dress to sew * _ *
(the rate is now is very rare XD) I LOVE MY ENDWURF *________* and I love the fabric I can not wait to get started. I will be so when i wear-as Miwako (like i like her design ^. ^) Stitched
What then do I still not quite, because I need to endscheiden

XD So that is all XD

Reads the non Kythia Naddl and even who? (Faithful readers XD thank you) Ok Sarah vll yet XD but otherwise oO ""

PS: I'm still hungry; _; "



0 comments:

Post a Comment