Sunday, November 8, 2009

Banquet Event Order Template

Part V: Halloween as a Dog

Right after our bike ride was Halloween (31.10.). I will spare myself here, the Wikipedia article on an old Irish custom, which was re-imported from the U.S. and Ireland A to quote. If you look at the shops in Omagh and the other cities has often seen Halloween anyway as a large commercial machine - or as a reason to party dick I'll let the pictures speak especially here that I will hardly even redound to great honor, but hopefully you get to laugh.. Main thing is fun, right? =)

Why, who's there in our living room? How scary, I have to get closer ...

Is Scooby-Doo?



Scooby-Doo and his crazy friends ...



Okay, it's just a German Depp, who has borrowed from a local a costume, he looks like in the 15th That's why I asked the Securtiy Main Street after my passport. Stupid is that I had under the full body costume only a bathing shorts and a microfiber shirt on and 0.00 pounds, no identity card and nothing. In the bottom left Marc in the picture, who lent me the costume. There was a disco so a group of Malaysians, for the Scooby-Doo was apparently the hero of their youth. You have taken a photo with me - I have so far not dared to go in the Asian restaurant around the corner (where they work) to my to get pictures :-)



I also have the "hero" found my youth: the Pope! Of course not. I found the costume just so cool and wanted to arrange an audience without bureaucratic detours. Went well:



Look at the image not too accurate. Mine eyes gush out just so sweaty hair ... The costume was a very beautiful cross, in the name of the Lord!
So, there could be laughed heavily in that entry, will ich den nächsten als Fortsetzung der nordirischen Geschichte konzipieren, um euch auf den Boden der Tatsachen zurück zu holen. Die Troubles harren noch der Erklärung. Cheerio, liebe Leute - bis bald. Wir sehen uns in Deutschland in der Vorweihnachtszeit!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment