Monday, January 12, 2009

Concept Map World War 2

women Zicken ...

... Men as well. And I think the bigger ones. Whoa, no, somehow I'm here to do only with men, meet all the women's stereotypes.
first My neighbor has a washing compulsion and obviously spends more Time in the bathroom than any woman.
second At the pharmacy the guys more than we blaspheme.
third (And this is my opinion, the upper hammer), my colleague can not stand me because I represent a competition for him.

Kuhl I have noticed for some time that he behaves towards me kind of funny. As if I do not belong to the team. 've Only thought that has something to do with me personally, I know that I have to mess around or something. But last week I was informed a colleague about it that has nothing to do with me, but with the fact that I was a competition. I do not quite know how this can be finally fits my experience to the job in a thimble, but obviously I mean challenging its authority. I write and have good consultations to the Chief NEN good position seems a bit overkill ...
I've probably somehow NEN magnet. First Zicken in school, then studied in the goat, and envious, and now Zicken and envy the job! Only this time are that the male ...

Anyway, when they had told me that, I could only laugh at times not before. My God, that's too funny! How else can you do about such a shit such a revolt? I love to piss people like that. Anyway, I have to laugh now whenever I see the guy. I'm curious times, whether I even can really kidding. You know, I can not keep my mouth shut ... :-)

My neighbor is still there, have seen him recently. Avoid any kind of entertainment but still is just too exhausting. It is enough if I leave 9 hours a day nerves at work, does not have to go on in the apartment ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment