I'm officially dead now
And seriously, I mean. I would have been this morning at the pharmacy almost down to the horizontal, along with my fellow trainee, and that just because we entered the store. We were not really in it at the store, because I am so different now. My colleague's has nearly cut back, given that we are quickly out of there. And what's lag? Some may
full Depp was probably on Friday on the idea that the charge of dry ice, the excess was in the warehouse store.
WHO DO A STORE FABRIC OF -70 ° C at 2 ° C AND THEN EXPECTED THAT THE DA IS STILL ?!?!?!
any case, the board on Friday weighed 20 kg and still 7th The rest went to the air, and because the store is closed so as nice air tight, because this morning we had the perfect protective atmosphere. How was that
again with the wine cellar and the candle? Maybe I should introduce this now here, when I want to breathe in cold storage. I certainly hope that the next batch of dry ice in the cabinet of the / those is stored, which came up with this great idea ...
Anyway, I've felt like for me after an alcohol excess. Wow, now we have to keep only the nose into the cold store to get high! It took a while to has subsided. What was not as good as we have had today a student intern for a week. Think of times before, born in '94! Because I feel like that of old as the hills before ... As old as my oldest cousin.
The Kotzbrocken today from Labor called from the front and has requested for someone to back labeled bottles. Only I should not be. THANK GOD! Antipathy HAS ALSO BENEFITS! This I have to back at least not be alone with the asshole. My colleague and I were laughing in the office really slack about it. I feel sometimes as real as in kindergarten. Good thing we had in our club bitch from semester such a good workout. Just that there are no Zicken but bucks here ... :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment