Hmmm ...
I think I've been promoted. As a colleague is now on sick leave for 2 weeks, the other holidays, and the puke was not in the mood, I go tomorrow for the next 2 weeks with the sterile laboratory pure, produce cytotoxic drugs. Not now that you think that people now get the adulterated stuff from me in the veins ... I will suffice. Actually, it's great. Since I have not see the puke 3 / 4 of the day. Disadvantage of these goddamn sterile clothes. Underneath they are blue. Is already quite time beautiful. But the pants are too tight and too short and the coat, you are attracting over it, and puke green plastic. In addition, there ne shower cap, rubber gloves, rubber slippers and a mask. The way has been invented to annoy glasses. How the hell should we be able to see if the breath takes one's own glasses, by the mouth guard because he can not get out? I've checked that yet anyway, but now is even the opportunity ...
My Russian co-intern is back! Although cold to the roof, but she comes to work at home rather than stay in bed. For there sits her husband and their animal goes on my nerves. I do not know him, but if the sick wife works rather than to cure, then the type must be but a strange bird ...
Tomorrow's funny anyway. Good thing I learn in anything behind them and celebrate my own party ... :-)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
PS: I would like to lock up the puke with a reindeer sweater carrier, the Anakondaschmuggler and flexi charge dry ice in nem-away bed. Only then does not the pants that snake around a neck is, but is frozen on dry ice ... : D
0 comments:
Post a Comment