Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welbuilt Aluminum Boats

Want to see a lame ass?

;-) Look at me.

Today I had my second prescription in the pharmacy. A chlorhexidine lotion. Can you remember you still in the lotion in the first semester? The shit was real. The stuff was now even more ne increase.
I've submitted the chlorhexidine and then rubbed with a little cream. The only problem was that the stuff came from the refrigerator and was therefore too cold. I therefore a lot of quilting adventure lumps in the bowl, the first after half an hour Stirring are gone out. I had almost forgotten how that can be crappy ointments! The upshot was that I was indeed at the end (after 3 1 / 2 hr!) Had a nice smooth lump-free lotion, but with too much air in it, so they did not fit into the stone jar. All that crap! And the next round follows tomorrow ... here comes the next ointment, plus a solution. I make three crosses when my colleague next week again ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment