table here'm the boss of all!
;-) Ok, that sounds a bit egocentric and megalomaniac, but for a tiny moment today, I had this exact feeling.
I was like the last days back in a sterile laboratory. Zytos morning, noon and was a contrast-enhanced renal protection solution set. Ne is sterile saline solution with glucose and sodium bicarbonate, which is given before and after this catheterization, in which we injected contrast medium into the veins, so that one sees as the coronary vessels. Anyway, my colleague asked me then so if I want to make the stuff. NEN moment but have hesitated, but then said yes. I've then placed under the LAF and let me explain each handle. But I've only made the stuff.
GOD, I AM A GOD!
self praise indeed, especially when I read through here again what I wrote grad. But it was strange: I've made something that someone gets into the veins of tomorrow. I do not know, that's different from this whole exercise in the University of shit ... feels quite different. Perhaps we should announce in the university also times that someone will use, for example, your eye drops ... to cheat then maybe less ... :-D
Although, there would be twice as much space, otherwise you come too much at the elbows of the neighbors ...
Well, in any case, while I sat under the LAF, came the puke with ner new intern in the lock, to show her the sterile laboratory. When he saw that I and my colleague does not produce, it must be nearly the eyes out like. He did not seem like it when someone other than what it shows.
PLEASE LORD GOD, LET ME DO SUCH KOPLEXE / PROBLEMS!
but really has the full ne Meise. I can sometimes affect peripheral, I talk only with that if it is unavoidable that can take me time. But so slowly I have the feeling that I've NEN magnet for such people. My God, where I was everywhere in recent years, there were at least such an asshole. I'm curious what to expect in Berlin in the public ...
:-D
And I ask you real, people: Forgive me, today's megalomania. And you know
0 comments:
Post a Comment