My first working for a long time. Begeisteret'm not particularly. Ungkücklicherweise me has caught up with even the common cold. Sniffling and shivering now I sit in the office. My employees already call me Dumbo, because I sound like an elephant sneeze at. = (
Tonight we have rock and roll, I'm looking forward to huge on it. I just hope my health does go through one and a half hours of sports. Until then I will diligently sewing on clothes and hope that I finished up the ball creating ... Actually, the ball is only at 19:02:09. However, I already get this Friday the examination papers for the preliminary course angsthab * *... * * Bibberbibber
The weekend was great. Saturday we got the apartment on Fordermann. We were just too lazy lately * shame * But now it indicative soooo great. (NEN've bought in the Room Spray Interio. Highly addictive!) We then wandered a bit aimlessly in the West Center. I'm still black ballerinas black lace purchased. They were only 19.95. No idea when I will ever wear, but I found the kind of sweet. Then went on our Kaufwut. We then went into the media market. We were there but pointed out that I have to leave my bag outside with my freshly bought ballerinas. What are the inside? Yes, I let run along NEN giant plasma TV in my little plastic bag. * * The augenverdreh were so unkind to us, that I left the store pissed ... I will now buy only one DVD, is this so bad? Well, I went to the nearest store. I've bought Walle. I LOVE this movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!! In addition, we have yet bought the Guitar Hero (including Guitar) Yipieeeh!! At home, was out pact Walle and watched! The evening I went to the exhibition of clothes a couple of young people. I have it totally because I slept through the log and was then totally envious of the great exhibition. Mischa had also issued a few t-shirts. They were all absolutely wonderful! As I learned afterwards, many were only made on the eve ... Hehe looks familiar ... Wait until the last minute and then breathe from stress can not XD
succeeded Vernisage After we went in the box (was the only place that had some measure space, and especially when one could smoke. If yes for three Months, all smoke-free here .. * Heul *) But it was so funny. I was surprisingly early. Once there I was quite amazed when I saw that my treasure and his colleagues were still playing on Guitar Hero. I tried dan even. I was very proud of my performance ... (Especially because I was intoxicated .. thihihi)
juhu fünf clock! I can finally go home and continue to sew the clothes!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment