unleashed_wings @ 2009-02-09T11: 10:00
The weekend was once again viiiiieeel too short.
On Friday I had NEN enormous stress. Had to be as fast as i can go home to my eye patch. When I got home, my angel had already prepared everything: the template prepared, cut the fabric and stapled together. * Luv * = x = x = x He also cooked extra Ratatoullie (which is correct? I think not. Amkopfkartz * *) for me. That was the most delicious by far that I have had jeeeeh ... Thanks!
After aufstylen finally went off. I went in the direction of Wil, when I suddenly dozens of calls erhatle, tell me where all that they have other ideas or it was a program change. In addition, my brother had a panic attack, "Vani, what shall I wear ?!?!?!?!?!" Did I also never experienced. = D
As mentioned, there was a program change. So I found myself a few minutes at Linda home and we drank busy Muscato = D very very tasty. one two hours later we were finally going !!!!!
Well, the evening would have been really great .. However LInda was not at all in party mood. She found the stupid party, not the people were her case and in general, and sowiso. Moreover, they forgot even their money, what was said so much that I paid her all and then we both stayed sober ... = (
Saturday and Sunday, not much actually happened. ... I felt totally gammlig I had on Friday and an hour walk home because the new night bus runs the same route and no longer holding my stables beautiful misses. (Oh, rubbish, has missed an understatement. The stupid bus as far around drum ...)
Gammlig and unmotivated so I sat around at home and cursed because I had too little substance .. . so must buy back . Go (I hope the fabric store, does not have what's left of this matter ... otherwise I can bend the dress ... * sob *)
Well ... I listen to bubbling with ... Wünsch ne nice week ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment