Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crease In Leather Shoes

My life is a lyrics ...

One?

Actually two. Namely:

I always knew what I want, but that many do. Nevertheless, I sat
me between two stools.
And it made me comfortable.
So far, no problem!

I strained me, but never belonged to them.
reveled Yet only in inaccessible plans.
And in the end was the reward: the frustration.

I thought I could force it,
of self-deception did bring me anything.

Cause you're always best to
's when you really care.
You are always best,
if you're just normal.

You are always best,
You must not test this,
every time!
your mirror image is another matter.

I no longer I myself was, it was dangerous.
indeed what others wanted was to myself not more honest. Who
simulated truth
only accepts short.

I made it all right, all should love me.
did not see the demons that drove me to it.
War prisoner and no longer free,
went and I are broken.

Man, the world can not hide forever,
I must stop the mud away.

Cause you're always best to
's when you really care.
You are always best, because the ambition
eats up otherwise.

You are always best, you have not
not test,
again!
your mirror image is another matter.

you can lie for a while your environment.
But your own heart will not betray you.
Man reaps what one sows,
's drum will be your heart that gives you away.

I want your dampen enthusiasm but not at all,
when do you want something, you have to fight for it.
only one you promise me
always stay yourself and stay with you.

I am always best to
if it does not really matter to me.
I am always at their best when
pisses me not on the shelf.

I am always best to
the second, third or tenth best. From
me out sometimes not the best.
that I have not test out,
not again!
My reflection is another matter.


Comes the one known before? Every time I see, I think: This is me! At present, most particularly ...
I can the whole cancer ward of the medication to evaluate her, "because it is time that you get to know the interactions that can trigger cytotoxic drugs, including concomitant medications, English women (Quote boss). Then I will check BTMS because it is wrong entries. Interaction and make checks at three different databases. And throw alone with my co-trainee, the pharmacy, because staff meeting.

JA, chopped'S TOTAL NOW ?!?!?!?!

The second song was a hit in the study ...

came Recently she talked too much and
About the wife of a best friend and her foul play
you only want his money, glamor and the big world
But she always keeps him away and torture him like
My neck has curled itself

that are things that I do
want to know anything leave me in peace and texts me not to
These are things that I will have no idea
Keep 'that stuff for you, it does not interest me

other day he came fresh grad from the Artificial OP
anus, well, thank you very much - my hunger was passé
He did not stop and went into more detail
him it seems no matter whether I "want to hear
I wish me a hatchet! - Hack! Hack! Hack! Hack!

I will not listen
Let me alone

My house, my boat, my horse. How much the house is worth?
draw what you paint in your nose? Marius Müller-bunny
power it with your mouth? Or Claudia Schiffer's dog?

These are things that I want to know anything
still get a deep breath, I'll send you into the crypt
These are things that I will have no idea
Keep that stuff for you. I do not care!


I want these songs be incorporated in an official catalog frustration! Maybe they can help people from madness to preserve. Together with the largest anti-stress cushion in the world and precious time coupon for yoga or something ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment