Häääääängggg!
;-) I think my neighbor has mitgekriegt such a small bit of that shit I think this Knutschaktionen, at least since the WE, no further attack was over. I've also avoided any meeting, unless it was unavoidable. Next time I play here, however, do not. So desperate I am not really ...
Otherwise it goes to the time actually. Since Wednesday is back in the pharmacy less stress. Since revision was on Tuesday (a couple of officers walking through the pharmacy and look at whether there is order, whether the processes are properly etc.), we had since the end of last week, bringing the pharmacy into shape. Everywhere staple in just put away, haul boxes. Do you know how many folders you can stash in a closet? A whole pallet full! We have made determined 3 pallets full of paperwork from the pharmacy. And the boss had a temper that could be best described as "sickening". On Wednesday, he gave a talk, and guess who has evaluated the patient cases to ... :-) But every time I check an interaction was completed (at 3 different databases, has on a computer against a murder a snail pace on it) he came with a new drug, which he really wanted to have in it. You know, like ginkgo is in English? Maidenhair tree. I had to look for commands. Because the databases Ginkgo know English is limited. All that shit ... Although very interesting, but quite frankly, I'm starting to not like 3x in a row over when I'm finished grade. But now I know at least that one can not simultaneously apply irinotecan with St. John's ...
And a miracle happened: I came out today even on time! It was still light! And I once had a headache! I call that luck at the moment! Maybe I now sometimes get more than 6 hours sleep, the perfect world would be complete.
Ah yes, a miracle: the puke is suddenly talking to me. Since the end of last week. My colleague thinks it is because he has someone reprimanded for his behavior towards me on hold. I do not know if it's true. Before my boss to stop him in the A **** crawl, it snows in hell. But good, by me, then I can at least ask questions and get it ne response. Maybe he simply mitgekriegt that he does not annoy me with its lack of cooperation and willingness to communicate can. If we have an experience, then Rumgezicke and competition! The beat would have fit perfectly in our old term ...
Otherwise, I say good night time now! I will now fall times equal to bed ... hopefully without having to run again the sloppy tongue on the way ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment