Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pokèmon Eos- Legendary Pokèmon

unleashed_wings @ 2009-02-18T09: 32:00


The day began to be deserted. I was very tired in the morning and felt gammlig. I've never sewn to 2 clock in the night .. Without any success ... Then I went to bed. This morning at five rings already Sinan's alarm clock .... Will not get up, want to sleep. One would have to get up later and I did. Will always get up yet ... * * Tired augenkaumaufbring I wank to the bathroom ...

The bus was late, of course ... So I had to wait fifteen minutes ne in snow and cold. Brrrr ...

had to work I so absolutely no support (well, when I did not?) But suddenly lifted my spirits ...

MEAJY ... IS IN THE OFFICE !!!!! YIPIEHHH! Oh man I've missed it!! She showed me their work for BMS. A self-drawn storybook. Just suuuuperduper, too! * * Ganzgrosseaugenhab

As they stood there I got a little bit of pee in your eyes .. (But shhh, I do not think they noticed hats!) I feel really good now and again like a man! * Hop * DC I go into the break ... As in the good old days .. Hach .. * Sigh *

0 comments:

Post a Comment