Does anyone have a drug against total apathy?
If so, I order them a full box.
Do you know the feeling when the head feels like a big cotton ball? Even to think you are too lazy. And to sleep tired. Sounds crazy, right?
And my Egyptian neighbor is becoming intrusive. Yesterday morning was again a hug and chat Knut Tacke, after I scrub my neck with NEM had washcloth. This morning it was then my whole face (really all).
I do not know if this is now frigidity, but I must say, I do not like that. Especially not by an old gentleman who is so small that I spit it on the head can. I must say that after this morning I doubt whether to be the only ne friendly gesture or whether he had any ulterior motive.
In any case, I'll contact in the near future until time to go out of their way. One has to provoke nothing ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment