Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Throat And Ear Infection Dominican Republic

tea party

exactly what it must be, what about certain stations throughout the afternoon drive. At least that's the only explanation for what I experienced yesterday afternoon.

We had got ne special request from a station, but has lacked the strength of the drug. No problem, as you swing the phone and call a short time on station to ask. I thought. But it was not quite so simple then. As always ...
Well, at least I've 2 hours trying to reach someone there. I got the phone 5 minutes (without real shit!) To ring, it took no From pig.

for 2 hours!!
how can this be ?!?!?!? Obviously, the sisters celebrate

up there a party or something. Maybe not a Doc in the vicinity and who thought themselves was: "You can sometimes affect us peripherally" ... But in the evening on the phone screaming bloody murder if the drug is not there! Such things do

I just can not be understood. But they have not, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment