less a job ...
My time in the sterile lab is over. We have now got a new computer system because the old one worked, and the boss says it's shit, and it is imperative that new her. It is also really stupid just as it sounds! I had the Mouth full of something today! All are shit mood because they have to learn the new Softwarekram, the chief said only: "It must be finished by this evening" and pulls down on station, and each has his bad mood on earlier ones. God, what really pisses me off. Who wants that shit absolutely should be installing it and still not sure ankacken not semi-skilled people that they have no idea. ankacken And me for having written to me the consultations to not send out.
Ankacken if you deserved it: ok. But just as frustrated Valve ...
kid, go chop down in the basement heating oil because you can cool too!
Well I'm sorry that I now sometimes you abuse as frustration valve. But I assure you, you can always call me and you return the favor!
0 comments:
Post a Comment