Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Best Pension Plans 2010 India

lalalalala = D


Yesterday I went to Beni in the Alhambra - The smoke hookah shisha was not that great, but the evening!. Since he no longer works here, I have not seen him forever. But we do understand we still (would be too funny if not ..)

He brought me also the Vampire Ball tickets! Yipieh, now this evening, nothing stands in the way! JAJAJAJAJA! ! * Spin *

Did yesterday sewn still working. Recently I still thought I had naked on the ball, because I made NEN huge and rather stupid mistake .. (Sometimes I really wonder where that my head is ...) Well, I've ventured to the range yesterday so ruins my pattern pieces and behold, I was able to save anything yet (but I will not even look forward too early, you never know ...) I hope I will finish this evening with the dress .. For I must still make my corset and the vest for Sinan. Oh, and the Cape yet! Uff is yes still pretty much ... Typical Vani, have an idea early, late realization ... Thus, constant stress is called for in my life ... But somehow I like it. (I masochistic creature) XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment