unleashed_wings @ 2009-02-25T09: 56:00
Have not posted for a long time. Frankly, I also have no more time ... 'm Desperate at the draw and somehow try to divide my time. Last weekend I've been through from Friday to Saturday. Saturday night I have again drawn to three clock Sunday to Monday morning and the same. I suffer from acute sleep deprivation. If I am not drawing and painting'm dan, I try to somehow calm my nerfs. Either in cigarettes or chocolate ... 'm Useless really ...
One might think that I've drawn a lot done, if I so much working on it. Neee, which is not so. Some pictures I even had to start over because I'm idiot what tipped it. * * Wutanfallkrieg I'm not satisfied with my work. Well, with some already but not with allner ... Here I stand my own way. 'm A miserable perfectionist. Out of fear I might fall through I will have everything perfect. The papers themselves are already demanding but my expectations are simple zuuuu high. Well ... Never Mind
Tonight begins the run around again. (Or just as beautiful in Switzerland says: "umesecklete") must still buy paper, green ink, green ribbon and patch. In addition, photos can still develop that have not yet "established" old-fashioned. have therefore only the negatives ... Hardly I will be ready to buy I can hurry home and continue drawing. = P and great as I can now work even longer ... Will nothing! But in the end a bad mood! I work like under pressure.
Oh yes, vampire ball was still alive. Meanwhile there is some point photos. Was absolutely fantastic. (Must I again point next year !!!!)
now continue to work, you must ..
your nervous wreck;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment