Last night, finally, the long-awaited package of EMP arrived! = D Did I ordered NEN NEN sweaters and T-shirt. Add to this a nose piercing and clothes for my angel.
had unfortunately I determine that the piercing has a viiiiiiieeeel to large diameter, I'm soooo fine a small little hole in the nose that I can only with great difficulty as appropriate can make pure. So I was busy for hours on my nose to deflower XD * ouch *
The shirt for my treasure is almost finished. I just have the eyes and pull ranmachen ne cord or something. Then there photos = D
had earlier even a not so great phone conversation with my father. (I hate it when he calls in the company!) Then go always go the same tragedy, first blame, then pressure, then he tries to "my reason to appelieren" and if anything nü protected, then pressed for some tears ... (I hope you labeled me as not as a monster. For my defense I can say that much good has happened. But I think that you have guessed.)
For a long time he terrorized me already. Two days ago he even came to me and rang constantly at the door, even though it was designed that I want no contact. I think he's a bit obtuse. He has not even stopped ringing with! (And you must know, our bell sounds horrible. The brutal has a high tone that you burst the ear!)
Frankly, I am relieved that he now finally I leave them alone. Only have my peace of mind.
Tonight I begin my dress to sew because I'm crazy about it. I begrudge today simply "to celebrate the day" a wonderful evening.
On Friday I will go with my two chickens around the houses = D Looking forward to huge. Plus there's a premiere, my brother accompanied me for the first time! This is soooo great!! Am really excited. That will probably have been for a long time the last time that I go away. From tomorrow starts the test phase. But I'm happy me outdoors! (The Listening now a bit like a nerd on?? * Shrug *)
had unfortunately I determine that the piercing has a viiiiiiieeeel to large diameter, I'm soooo fine a small little hole in the nose that I can only with great difficulty as appropriate can make pure. So I was busy for hours on my nose to deflower XD * ouch *
The shirt for my treasure is almost finished. I just have the eyes and pull ranmachen ne cord or something. Then there photos = D
had earlier even a not so great phone conversation with my father. (I hate it when he calls in the company!) Then go always go the same tragedy, first blame, then pressure, then he tries to "my reason to appelieren" and if anything nü protected, then pressed for some tears ... (I hope you labeled me as not as a monster. For my defense I can say that much good has happened. But I think that you have guessed.)
For a long time he terrorized me already. Two days ago he even came to me and rang constantly at the door, even though it was designed that I want no contact. I think he's a bit obtuse. He has not even stopped ringing with! (And you must know, our bell sounds horrible. The brutal has a high tone that you burst the ear!)
Frankly, I am relieved that he now finally I leave them alone. Only have my peace of mind.
Tonight I begin my dress to sew because I'm crazy about it. I begrudge today simply "to celebrate the day" a wonderful evening.
On Friday I will go with my two chickens around the houses = D Looking forward to huge. Plus there's a premiere, my brother accompanied me for the first time! This is soooo great!! Am really excited. That will probably have been for a long time the last time that I go away. From tomorrow starts the test phase. But I'm happy me outdoors! (The Listening now a bit like a nerd on?? * Shrug *)
0 comments:
Post a Comment