You know how this can be cool clean laundry?
I tell you et: GEIL ULTRA.
I had in Eisenach not yet found a laundromat, I summarily my dirty laundry with a few garbage bags in my bag packed and went with the south-Thüringen-Bahn [:-)] to Meiningen. There is a side street not far from the marketplace a so-called wash cafe. This must be thought of like this:
A small room with wooden floor on the left side of a counter for coffee and other drinks, along with 3 washing machines and on the right side of a large table with about 6 computers, where you can access the Internet. So surf the wash! So what I've never seen. I had only the image of the Bonn Laundry in the head, where any dubious types / Smother rumsaßen and the drums for turning zuguckten. Had not really seriously, so I'm have preferred to do my laundry at home with mum. But the moment a little bit difficult ... :-)
Well, at least I'm almost 3 hours sitting there, waiting for my laundry. Since I had no desire to wait even one more round dryer, I have the wet stuff in nem garbage bag towed home. My whole room is now full of my wet clothes. In the absence of a wash stand, I have pretty much every piece of furniture intended purpose: the chairs, the heating, the window seat, the sofa, the wardrobe, the basket ... and my Clock. As is now temporarily turn underwear ... (please, do not fall off the chair at the idea that I now with 2 bras sleep on the wall).
must be careful now so that I will not leave my room door open, or thinks the pain in the neck, she was in paradise release ...
: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment