Pentlich, embarrassing ...
I see is to post my resolution so long held more ...
Yes, I had to do much, but that excuse sounds lame gradually. I admit, I had no desire right now to blaspheme at 22.30 at night on my clock still totally boring life.
But it was not much new going on in the last few weeks. All former Bonn Dusseldorf have in the internship training lessons amused. Is to say, slept on the benches. How can one 200 (ok, 199) people for 2 weeks kotzgraues in a gigantic building-70s put in an auditorium that neither Klimaanalge has a window and have a minimum of ancient assbach is? So what German officials also falls only one ... Oxygen supply: zero. Topics: 85% uninteresting. Anyone interested in because even for that shit like medical device law and pharmacy business? Although I must say that the latter was not as bad as expected. The first two were of three parts really good. Real nice on the absolute level of business administration professional idiots like me made. Only the third ... According to the statement Noweda-chick of the allegedly most beautiful accountant, she knows. The woman men having a bad taste ... I am at least not in small Italian-inspired burly guys with hair on the face-Rama. And the official pharmacist who has geschwafelt of BTM-law had clearly something against drug abusers. Or is it really necessary to these people call every time to speaking such a derogatory tone correctly as junkies? I do not know me that goes some way to the office Zeiger.Typisch pharmacist have always know of nothing ...
the afternoon were always so many coffee cups in the trash that was overflowing hopelessly. And the cafeteria ... if you should ever be there, please avoid! Not even a dog would eat something like that ... certainly not for the price.
Otherwise, my boss sucks as usual. Jeed consultations to set, extra duties ... now I have to UAW-ne message to edit the pharmaceutical company. The nerve should I do with this doctor from the hospital. It is easier to make phone calls with the man in the moon than the woman on the line to get. It took me three days! Three days! Chains which are tuned to their patients, or what's going on? Now I only
driving times during the weekend to Hamburg. My boss keeps NEN Paper presented at the Inter Pharm. If I'm lucky, I can listen ... and the puke comes back from holiday on Monday * vomit *. When it comes to me, he would stay where the pepper grows ...
then! Hopefully, again more frequently ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment