Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Remuda Ranch For Sale

bla bla bla


The Entrance exam, I've now behind me ... The interview itself went well but somehow I can not say enough obs or not. There were the three experts were very nice to me. They were totally amazed that I Pictures, Images and my clothes do everything at home without course attendance. Um, I thought it would be normal? I really hope so hard that take me! * Big puppy eyes * do

What else is it?

Häppi Börsday my darlin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (At last, you are also my age * cough ** wink *)

Schatzis Mama yesterday NEN cake baked in the form a punk. The piercings she has made cakes with silvery beads. and a veeery colorful Iro a must. (Photo to follow, I promise ... once I Home also have Internet, so in a month if doing well .. Come on Sunrise at)

My Sweet Heart NEN got totally sexy black candlestick. Fits perfectly into our bedroom. He has so got a great game. "Black Edition mystery stories. Those are Kàrtchen on which the end of a story is: for example: Van Helsing is lying dead next to a coffin ... then beidnen one of us to find out how it came to this end. The one who reads history knows, even the beginning and may also answered questions only with yes or no .. I LOVE THIS GAME !!!!! By the way man must be either a total fantasist or a handful at grass have .. I am more likely to be the first = D This game played with tequila and Shisha in the bathtub. Yipieh!

What else happened? oh yes, my angel got two beautiful pictures of us on vampire ball. The images were processed and packed in beautiful solid black or silver head rail. Just looks great. Oh yes, I must not forget Tantos. and what I've bought him? For his passion Softgun ne original bullet-proof vest ... (yes I know this is exaggerated and expensive pig ... but is I do not care. He deserves the best ...)

Saturday we were in the new Obi. Actually, a new board around those CD's to put on the wall. But no one had gone before measuring. Well ... We have bought soooooooooooo much but unfortunately nothing of what we really should buy. XD For me gabs ne ne canvas and plant (and other odds and ends still) and Sweetheart, bought ne luxury shower head XD ('s great because I also was by)

Otherwise, everything is still with us . On Friday, we have customers occasion of my room ... * puke * and on Saturday I have even with all the bums .. on en Säntis Will not will not will not ... This is indeed the whole weekend at the ass ... = (

'm Sorry, once again NEN whole novel written ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment