unleashed_wings @ 2009-03-30T13: 24 : 00
The viiieeel too short weekend unfortunately is already over. On Friday we had this stupid client event .... Now, all my employees had lunch at 12.00 clock closing time and were able to go home, only allowed the lunch lady Unleashed by schufften and stay up to 3 clock .. still had an urgent calculation to do .. * Sigh * I went home admitted the apartment to me and began to style. When I wanted to go to the bathroom I was in shock by nearly dead. The entire bathroom was flooded. We had a pipe burst. Our great toillet lickte and the whole floor was wet ... When my angel
came home, he had to immediately resolve all natural. He somehow managed to actually repair the gasket. But when I was about to open the door, so we could go up and pushed a fountain of poetry and within a few seconds everything was flooded. The landlord came only after half an hour and I was distraught. We should have its length to the client event. I was just sane. and what did I do? I lit a fag ... the first in weeks ... We drove so go before 6 clock (although we would have actual at this time must be there) and arrived promptly in the jam ... After another hour we spent in traffic jams, we arrived at last at the hall finite (although you would have needed for the road just 7 minutes). There we found two Hirnis no parking and no entrance ... When we then arrived at last, it was a quarter past seven. No matter ...
say the evening I only so much .. It was corrosive, superficial and boring. The only highlight - Viktor Giaccobo came and took us for a few minutes. My table was bored with the customers, all of which had NEN floor in the ass and were peeved and embarrassed careful not to talk to. I was also right. I crept out of the hall at midnight and went home.
On Saturday I had to get up early so I could with the company on the Santis. We were allowed to live-music brunch Ländler eat. The buffet was spectacular but the music - just awful. Now after another 3 1 2 / hour customer entertaining, it was finally over.
made the evening we ne pub tour with Raffi Tobi. (Refinement in the James Dean outfit * luv *) We went from bar to bar and tried to get drunk. Emphasis on trying. To celebrate the day because I had passed everything and because I was not away for months and no alcohol or cigarettes took me a bit of grass we approved = D Stupid way also changed the fragrant green stuff, none in my state.
On Sunday we were then also stole an hour. (Sauerei!! Miterhobenerfaustdroh * *) So I spent the day more or less in front of the sofa and doze ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment