Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shipping A Package From Usa To Thailand

unleashed_wings @ 2009-03-04T08: 48:00


has now's caught me yet. 'm sick ... I can right now do not need! * * Heul

Somehow currently there is nothing like it should. My brother brought it ready for the shoes and scarf, which I have just sign off on the entrance exam to move to ... Now I can either start from scratch again, or the picture somehow finished drawing, so wrist-moderate times pi ... = (

I also have natural talent yesterday blew the last brush strokes on the second image can start again and the moral of the story:.. Try to never never really draw, if you are sick, have fever, a total working poor, dizziness, swollen eyes. Indeed, it is nothing Ausems picture ...

Well, I think I go after lunch or ev, even before home ... My eyes are so swollen that I hardly recognize the screen ... and my cough ... I'm not one extra cigarette smoked more and now it's even worse ... I join most of my brother, who is also sick and rumlümmelt at my house and ripped off Guitar Hero .. =) Bye bye

..

0 comments:

Post a Comment