I had a great weekend.
On Friday evening I was with Linda at the Alhambra ... (Was a last resort, first we needed a bar, where it is still allowed to smoke and 2 I only smoke hookah, I can then approve. ..) We talked for hours ... For me it was just wonderful, in the "freedom" be easy to enjoy the time with no pressure and stress. After a few more Caipirinhias I then went home =)
On Saturday morning I was quite early on the legs. I promised her an outfit with Priscila looking to .. After 10 minutes we had no kidding an outfit together (remember you, Priscilla is NEN bit challenging ...) and not only for them, I've been somewhere all the "chick" stuff a beautiful simple black Huh ; kelkleidchen found. The rest of the day was spent schländernd in the city. So all are hand-stuffed animals to me met ... (Photos to follow )....
has long seemed the sun once again. Hach was just fantastic ....
When I got home, was my brother there. He came "fresh" from a party ... We sat around and watched Wall-E. = D
On Sunday we once were really lazy. After a hearty breakfast, came by Tobi. We gambled a round of such a new game for the PS3. Something with cars and perhaps the party mode knows someone. Was definitely very funny and we laugh ourselves curled. (Mainly because of me, I was so in general do not control ...)
evening traff I still with Ivanassèn. I thought it was a beautiful evening under the circumstances. I hope he has time off and maybe even forget for a time two seconds, the problems ..
Well it is Monday again ... I think you know how I feel ... But every day passes by, a day is less here ... (Is it so not my attitude ... but irgednwie have got to get through ..)
Frustrated, I've bought the same two expensive books and shoes on Ebay ... Have lunch on the ne list prepared with all the things I do not need (poops .. including the great tax return the animal to me ...) I come to a total of 40 points To do ...
I've also made ne list with all my spring and summer needs. My greatest wish: to get up early in the morning to run my beloved Gübsensee (which is located 10 minutes from my apartment) and swimming. Thereafter strawberries for breakfast and maybe something else to smoke ... I'm already looking forward!! XD
Only 13 minutes and I can go home. survived one more day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment