Monday, March 9, 2009

Where To Buy Threptin

'm back !!!!!

yes I'm still alive ... I wrote somehow

Since the last time I NEN is little time has passed. I was sick and was 40 degree fever. was anything but funny. The pain did not want to end .. Sometimes when I've taken enough painkillers to me, then I draw plagued with. (Woe to that effort is not worth it * * mitfaustdroh)

Well, I did it. I'm done with the pictures. at least something ... (I've bought as a reward, a substance, it Gibts ne nice jacket for me)

Otherwise, everything is still the same shit .... Thrive in business today welcomed me even non-nice. My boss zittierte me straight to the office and I cashed NEN bollocking because I screwed up something. Well, this thing can be remedied quickly, but no, the boss prefers to de-motivate me and yell.

too sick or my back on everything right now. Fortunately, I have now is not as much draw, then I can this weekend for the first time for over 3 months back in the output. YIPIEEEEHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I let myself totally drunk XD've finally been drinking for half an eternity no alcohol. (Alcohol? What is this?) If I have time and BOCK (especially that) then I make one last picture. I think I draw a few lilies ... But like I said, only if I stand ...

So, tonight I'm going to still look Antonella (my old Zeichnigslehererin) times what it says about the pictures. We then make another folder call and then I go home. (Crap, now needs to Shisha Tobacco ... Have been since Ner week not smoked more ...... no dump, no Shisha nothing. Stolzbin * *) has

a way, strangely enough, my mood a little itty slightly improved ... So, please wish me that this afternoon veeery quickly passes by ... Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment