Friday, April 3, 2009

Drop Of Blood In Mucus

unleashed_wings @ 2009-04-03T11: 13:00

A lot has happened. But I do not particularly like it all down ..

Today is Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!

jajajaja! Can not wait. Tomorrow we go to the Brocki! I LOVE THE BROCKI! Thousand things with a story. I could spend hours in it and me stories paint to the furniture. I can not wait. * * Hibbel

Otherwise? Not much ... Spring has arrived into the country and my mood rises to the extreme = D

morning I will see my brother. Looking forward to it. He will probably come and eat the whole kitchen empty ...

Have currently undertaking a huge urge. Would have to finish my kilt. The material I've already bought a year ago. Also, I've still got a kilt to modify, as have an idea .. So tomorrow I'll go buy a few things in the fabric store and down to the Work ... Yipieh!


PS, I think the green color is awful look on my Hintergrudn, but I had such a pleasure to use green ... * Luv * I LOVE GREEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment