The Horror: Physiotherapy
It is apparently too long ago that I was able to spend much of my free time at the torturer in the bank, speak with the physiotherapy. As some of you remember, I'm yes 4 years of my high school years in the sport sat on the bench because I wanted in one and my knee caps in the other direction. After both were then very very much emphasis on orthopedic persuaded to remain in place, so I was allowed to amuse each nine months for each knee with the physiotherapist. And somehow I always had the luck that I sport full post came to an overly motivated athletic trainer hyper-fit, tried to convince me of it every time that sport is simply THE lewd. The success of her monologues knows ... ne couch potato is highly active against me.
The first one I had there was a little older, nearly blind man. The coolest massage therapist I've ever had, stupidly but also a big fan of weights-on-attach leg-and-leg-in-all-directions-move, I was not so fun ... it was boring.
The second was a tall, would-be seducer hochnasiger with gelled hair and a gray curl that fell to him permanently in the forehead. I've always liked the shot in the abdomen and rumgedrückt on the leg and the leg, and I should hold against it. God, I hated that!
The third was a little hyperactive Italian to me all the time on the trampoline can be from one foot to foot it's different. That was the worst in things: sport is cool.
As I said, I am totally unmotivated, what such terms ...
When I then 3 weeks again dislocated a vertebra and can come right to me the thing in the emergency room and again had to (by the chief doctor of physiology, as the head physician in the emergency room with the straightening is not just ultimately a lot of experience), the type but I missed the same 6x physiotherapy. When I read the lessons learned will be so go through your mind, one can imagine that my enthusiasm in rather narrow Borders continued. But once I was exceptionally surprised.
First, my physical therapist for the first time female.
Second, it is my age (also a novelty).
Third: It does not belong in the category Sporting forced detention.
Fourth, suppressed and zippelt during exercise is not about me.
Fifth: Let me talk to her while I either tighten thighs or buttocks.
All in all, it's real all right. The exercises, although still not my favorite pastime, but for the first time I can make friends with them (my butt feels after not as if I had stuck in there ne pineapple, before Muscle soreness). Must now be out tomorrow and Friday, then I'm through.
AND HOPEFULLY THE REMAINS OF A FLUIDIZED SCHEIßTEL NOW AT LEAST THERE WHERE THERE IS OUT!
0 comments:
Post a Comment