Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cough From Wood Burning Stove

damned big mouth ...

Like most of you know, I'm not exactly with the gift of silence blessed. That this is not always good, I have in the past few weeks may determine to satisfy ...

I must also say my boss is my time to animal on the bag. Every time he walks into the pharmacy, it is only gripe on and on, bellow are any senseless statements and disappears. And everyone gets the shit from then on. Frankly, I find it a very powerful piece when he's working methods of the people criticized, but it never is there to it once to see it in action. Stupid, it occurs to me lately it only more difficult to shut up. And that's counterproductive, I need so any of you explain, you know me ...
Recently he came in, as my Russian colleague was just on the phone and then said as to her, "Ms Anyway, can you talk so!" Then I am just turned around, looked at him with wide eyes and replied: "Of course it can also What should she do otherwise?" I swear to you, who has looked at me as the 8th Wonder of the world. Just as I comment on his "So this is nothing!" When I go to the exceptional views on time would have responded: "Lord Anyway, I had no lunch break, took in 1 1 / 2 h 4 consultations to including interaction checks, and indeed on my home PC, because here no one is free, you want me tonight to get your training, I am picked up at 18.15 clock (it was 16.10 clock), and I would like to shower and eat something. " I've turned around and went away. He probably went out the words ... But he said last week, when was such a pharmaceutical grade for a presentation of new needle systems Zytoherstellung because of having to annoy me. The guy has served me so a welded bottle top and thought I ought to unwrap it once please. Did I just did. As the chief laughed and meant it: "A English woman makes miracle indeed something without comment and without protest!" I got it looked at only funny ... So slowly I get the impression that I'm not the only one not filtered out his verbal Dünnpfiff can.

But as our apprentice against over-emphasized again and again: he's the boss. And everything is done, how he wants it.

yeah, WE HAVE'S Got it!!

I can not tell you how much annoy me at the moment. My colleague, who has always worked the front, had the last two weeks of vacation. Now they have one of the Zytofrauen front, namely, the front has no idea. She was probably always the Opinion: "This is just a little box packing, which can not be so bad." Stupid way it is a bit more ... which is already overwhelmed, when the phone rings twice in a row. And then refuses to turn to go. She has been delegated all the tasks successfully ... our apprentice since last week solely responsible for the ordering of the entire pharmacy. An apprentice. In the first year. IT'S STILL

?!?!?!?

She has the boss complained that the said apprentice allegedly inadequate care. Then my boss has another of his famous I-am-here-make-the-head all-what-I-say-speaking unpacked and the principal officer explained.

So you can also pass on any errors.

I'm really curious to see when my turn came. 'm Really overdue for a long time. But except for stupid sayings I had to listen to anything yet. I've always thought I was the one who could do much to learn: Think before you speak. But when I listen to the rubbish that is my boss recently by, then I am the person in control. Because afterwards, if you ask again, is almost always a "but how it was not meant ..."

SO, HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE FACT ELSE?

Please people, tell me that I'm not quite as bad in terms of verbal Incontinence! I strive really lately, but it is increasingly difficult not to fiddle the boss's opinion. And I can not do that, not in the past week and a half ...

After: new surroundings, new people. On the one hand, I'm really sorry that my colleagues are really super nice (apart from the boss and the puke, although the time to treat me like his best friend). But on the other hand, I must then also fed the totally irrational angry outbursts from the boss. That's what ...

I try really now time to report back often! I'm curious times, from how it's Tuesday again ... :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment