Well ...
begins on Monday my last week (well, admittedly, half a week) here in Eisenach in the pharmacy. Is a bit weird ... I am somewhat hard at work in it, I have gone again. Also, I will really miss the people here, apart from the choleric temperament of the Chief and the puke ...
one hand, I'm lookin real that I have the temper tantrums and all those annoying jobs around the neck will no longer have. On the other hand, I've learned through all the stuff ultra much. So is a bit ambivalent, but I'm also excited about the new role community pharmacy. Hopefully I'll come with a person so well clear ... On Thu
I was eating dinner with my dear colleague Greek. While it was really very delicious, but I think I did not do so quickly. The stuff is like a stone in the stomach. Since I had all the next day or something from ... and also from the 2 ouzo on the house, which I have tilted. If I had better also be allowed to ... my night was short, I'm used to ... nx
However, we have blasphemed like champions. About the chef, the puke, the chief medical ... It was really super nice! Me once again demonstrated how much it lacks me. Both in Bonn and in Trier, we were always the coolest band ... and I hope to God that in spite of the distances in the future is still what remains of it.
I hope you come visit me all in Berlin! I do have only a joke of vacation days and must work every other Saturday, but I'd really be happy ...
i will contact you again when the move is pending. If I am not drowning in mountains of paper ... have the booth from top to bottom stuffed. I shudder's already clearing out in front ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment