I must go straight upset about the stupid generic "man"
:-) If I have to call the dumbest and most annoying animal on the planet must be, then it clearly men. But not just any men, oh no! As with all other living beings, there are also different categories, which behave differently and thus different nerves. But somehow I have of late clearly does a magnet for the worst examples of this kind
Beginning of course with me in the hospital in the pharmacy. There would first of all for my boss. A priceless alpha male howler monkeys who snub and a know-Gen. Come he did not get in the way (if you're not a doctor and he has to crawl), otherwise it makes you flat like a discarded cardboard box! Only the bow and scrape these males have a slightly ridiculous because they are smaller and suddenly have to rein in her temper, but woe to time return to their subordinates ... which should grow NEN helmet or ear muffs or both ...
Then there's the puke. A hühnerbrüstiger skinny with huge inflated ego and an inferiority complex, the pharmacist Failure has, because he is not. Expressed any work delegated all the tasks, looks at the other villains and laughs up his sleeve here, because he has wrapped around the head of the finger. Colleagues should listen then, that they have to relieve him because he has to do sooo sooo much and still performs many other tasks. Ok, to blaspheme the ward with all the sisters is even more important than the bills to edit the suppliers. Yes, really, how can we be ignorant just like that?!
Then we come to the idiots who else I meet so in everyday life. Yesterday on the drive home was a perfect time for another opportunity. I had a few days before ne ticket purchased and allowed myself the luxury of a seat reservation. From Frankfurt to Saarbrücken. In a TGV. I find things not so sparkling ... totally dark inside, supereng the aisles, the seats ergonomically slanted, installed the tables with such strange Platikkurve nerve at the end towards the window, and the trash on the floor between the seats. But the coolest was my neighbor at the table opposite: from the manager-I-pack-my-laptop-in-train-from-the-block-and-half-table variety. So, at first he had scared away the idiot who was so stupid and is set to a reserved seat had (although it was hanging a warning sign - one representative of the category), just above his giant suitcases pushed my Skull planted and will be the same with laptop backpack to me. Then it started: backpack, giant laptop out, backpack to it under the table between the legs AND ACCURATE IN MY LEG HALF STUFFED! Yes, you go to? I had my backpack on her lap the whole time the feet slide under the seat, because Monsieur necessarily mean his giant frame must leave with me. After an hour of my entire left leg was numb from the buttocks down. Is not funny when one additional 1 1 / 2 hours sitting there must ... and then this guy sitting across from me, looks at me unkind because I run all the time with my toe to his and shoves his giant part of a laptop in return still on my side of the table. I do not know, but somehow people forget, it is increasingly what courtesy and consideration really. Or they think it is exotic carpets, eh ... no one buys I do not know.
In Mannheim, then that is still so boarded an asshole, who sat in the compartment next to me. A bit in the aging, too short, slightly overweight, gray-haired Frenchman in a suit that screamed already 10 km to Manager / Bankenleiterfuzzi. Came with a huge suitcase, a briefcase and a cell phone is growing on the ear set, big part of his course from the middle of the course (such busybodies evacuate their luggage only if requested by Motzen away) arises from his seat and then blithely calls in French in a huge volume. Ne for at least fifteen minutes. Then he sat down and continued on the phone. The ticket he has dug out only after two requests in two different languages.
So, I do not, what annoys me totally. And the trains are full of such fools. The mean really, they own everything. And they can annoy everyone. But not with me! The next to skin his backpack between my feet get, one on the face. I'm really tired. Because I forget the courtesy ...
Now I'm only curious to me what in Berlin expected in the community pharmacy. Will now move on Wednesday, I will contact you again and tell how it was. Next Saturday will start the next serious side of life with my first day. I'm curious even know if I'll really have customers to keep the cones for tablet ... I've been really can not imagine. But who knows ...
;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment