Monday, April 27, 2009

Watch Proposal The Film No Survey

women and shoes

The relationship between women and shoes is an issue with which you can probably fill entire books. I belong here but rather to a minority: I hate to buy shoes. All the while, off and on, and then afterwards in his own worn out subject violators with cheese smell the sweat of other people to stumble out of business ... I do not know, ask not for me really An intoxication. Especially since I seem to have a foot anatomy that is different from the average for miles. I am by no means a slim person, apart from two areas of the body: the hands and feet. Both are only long and narrow. So, and how if you please can we see a time where everyone is running on mile-high heels with a couple of straps or in shallow fast-slippers over the place at mega narrow feet, a pair of shoes that not a few steps, such as cannonballs the area or flying leads, that after 5 min. a case for the orthopedics?

Anyway, I did not this time around it, because you can not even in the summer Running barefoot through the area. Am therefore driven to Konz in a shoe store (not Deichmann, because I can also equal a wooden board with two buckle straps under foot), and love me because of the availability of women's shoes tortured. Man, that can quite nervous nice ... Especially when half of the shoes do not fit. Amazingly, there were however some couples who have reasonably fit and did not look right after Grandma health shoes (somehow have a lot of shoes from size 40 directly a setback in terms of fashion and chic). Although min and after for me but amazingly fast time of 15! It usually takes me at least 4 times. Decisiveness was never my Strengths ...
Well, at least I now have two pairs of new shoes for the summer. The one I had indeed justifiably be tailored (shorten straps and soles pure), but they fit. And see but hopefully still good. We'll see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment