Monday, April 6, 2009
Find Ski-doo Parts Numbers
says yes Have nothing at all wom weekend.
On Saturday I was at 10 clock awake. I got up and ate breakfast. The sun was shining, the birds zwitschteren and I bit into my thick relish smeared Nutella bread. Sinan was still sleeping on. This was the opportunity for me alone a little clean up.
was
After about an hour also sinan on (probably because of the vacuum cleaner ...) and we went to Wil. Once in the Brocki I could not hold back. Had to look at all of course very well. When we were two hours later at the checkout, we were laden with a thousand things. So those were: 5 gigantic ancient fairy tale books, where simply every fairy tale that there is written down. The biography of James Dean, Book Phantom of the Opera, a small lantern for our balcony, a large leather bag for me, 10 old (1992-1997) Expenditures the Zillo (especially articles about Depeche Mode, Sisters of Mercy, the Cure, etc), a thermometer for outside (so I always know how warm it is), a great shell necklace, a candle holder and a picture of the tower bridge, which still urgently needs to be beautified. I think that's it? Yes, I think ...
were then we still in the city. 've Never bought hair spray and brush ne (Unfortunately, it turned out that the Haaspray after a penetrating masculine fragrance smells ...=() I finally found ne yet the same pants and a T-shirt. Well , actually I have not found habs, my love gave me the things in hand;) a reward gabs NEN Dürüm = D The best one out there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment