Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time Off For Chest Infection

Berlin, Berlin, or 10 new ways to ruin your back

Eisenach is over!

Now you go into the second half. Am yesterday by Eisenach in Berlin moved, or rather from the last hole in the top floor! Now sometimes quite seriously, this here is quite a different caliber. And I mittendirn country bumpkin!
the first day I got on Saturday. 08.30 - 13.00 clock. Goes, right? Are worse things ...
The apartment is cool. 3 rooms, one with balcony, the other with bunk beds, the third a small cubbyhole behind the second will be more likely to use less of us. Kitchen with large dining area, bathroom with glass shower and a washing machine (finaly!!) And a walk-in closet (s mine!). Not bad. Only two drawbacks:

First, it is dusty as hell. Our landlord does not seem to hold much of a regular dusting. Especially in the kitchen cupboards, on shelves and shelves and in hard to reach places, the dust collects finger thick. I have therefore today for the first time from beginning to end covered with cleaning supplies ... and apparently used to here in the bins under the desk, no garbage bags, throws, however, purely lively food waste and Co. Not quite so funny to make a dirty part of clean ... not to mention the two large garbage cans in the kitchen entirely. But have decided to take the earliest tomorrow in attack must rest for a while my back.

We would also have the second drawback: Since I live in the living room of our landlords, they gave me a bed organized. Stupid way, these are a guest bed brand assbach ancient steel frame and shapeless mattress. The frame is a little bit wrong, so I roll out fast side. And also uneven and hard as stone. And of course, the mattress thin, so you speak directly on it is. I've now slept on it one night and I feel every bone between the lumbar spine and the leg ... I hold that not six months from! Since I am after one week a case for chiropractic!
Have not slept half the night and thought about what do I do now. Can not exactly just a bought at Ikea mattress by dragging across Berlin ... Have instead only times the sofas cleared our apartment, and the cushions and seat backs as a base placed directly on the frame and the mattress over it. I'm curious even know if this is how it ... otherwise I get my back end of the week . Copy Or the mattress still dragging through Berlin ...

gaze time. Otherwise have turned a few laps in the city. Man, I might even envy me, this is so beautiful ..

must make you at least once a bit of the long nose!

;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment